Deadline for online e-poster submission is October 1st, 2019
RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- You may use Word, PowerPoint or any program that can be converted to PDF.
- The upload of ePoster will be possible in this format: PDF.
- The e-Poster consists of one page only.
- It is strongly recommended to utilize a clear typeface (Arial, Arial dark, Calibri… ) and ordinary content size at the very least 28 for the body of the distinctive segments (contingent upon the measure of information you will include and obviously, the structure you are utilizing).
- For pictures or diagrams, the proposed goals is 300 dpi. To watch that they show up accurately on the last/printed variant, zoom in at 100% and check the pictures and diagrams. It is smarter to utilize high quality pictures/diagrams while making the notice and after that convert it to PDF (as PDF records can be compressed).
- Provide headings for each section of presentation to avoid confusion.
- On light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) use dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green).
- On dark backgrounds (blue, purple) use light fonts (white, yellow, etc).
- Having an absolute record measure that surpasses 10 MB (in spite of the fact that our framework will at present acknowledge it until the maximum size of 25MB).
- The utilization of red or green in text styles or foundations as they are hues that are hard to read.
- Extending the pictures physically, they will lose quality once zoomed in.
- Full width sections. They are very difficult to read when divided as a section, e-full width areas. They are hard to peruse when separated as an area, even zoomed in.